Sunday, September 12, 2021

The blog is dead, long live the blog!

After a 13 year journey, I announce the end of the road for this blog. 

When I started this blog, I was wrapping up high school in Chennai. The blog has been my constant companion through college in Trichy, my first job in Bangalore, graduate school in Madison, and now my life here in San Francisco Bay Area. While my commitment to the blog has ebbed and flowed in this period, I have always been reassured by its presence and the optimism of getting back to it. Reading through the 93 posts published here, I can chart the journey of my mind and thoughts over the formative years of my education and career. 

Thankfully, the end of this blog isn't the end of my blogging career. I will be continuing my internet journalling in a different place: a place of my own! 

All future posts will be housed at the electronic dialogue.

Let's us continue our electronic dialogue over there! 




No comments:

Post a Comment