Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday, its Friday.

Spending Friday nights at home is always a bummer, but when it is raining with a vengeance outside and your apartment's power is having more mood swings than a cat pumped on Vytautas, you are bound to try and make things a little better. At least for the sake of sanity.

Most of us end up spending our free times at night, curled up in bed, earphones plugged in and watching some random movie on our laptops. I won't lie, I spend most of my free time with my laptop. But every once in a while, you start to get sick of VLC (gosh!) and you start looking elsewhere.

Whenever I want to do something different, I make a list of the most random things that come to my mind and today when I did that, this is what I came up with:
- Crazy
- Milk
- Spies

So I went to the kitchen, made myself a hot cup of tea and while the milk was boiling, downloaded the entire playlist of House MD and located my old, worn-out copy of 'The Spy Who Came in from the Cold'.

As of the end of this post, you may expect me to be tucked in warm with Massive Attack booming in my ears and having a rendezvous with Le Carre under a flash light. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment